Bear Silicone Cake Mould
Bear Silicone Cake Mould
Each mould features sleepy-eyed Bear, the signature character that’s become synonymous with We Might Be Tiny over the years. Whether you’re tackling a single-layered cake or a multi-storey creation, you’ll win over tiny hearts with the cute bear-shaped outline and the iconic sleepy-eye imprint no matter what.
And it’s not just for baking:
Use this non-toxic silicone mould to make cute ice cream cakes, fun jelly creations or bear-shaped savoury pies. Just like all other We Might Be Tiny products, this cake mould is microwave, oven and freezer-safe (-40°C to 230°C).
- Flexible and durable
- Cute bear shape with iconic sleepy eye imprint
- Non-toxic, non-slip, food-grade silicone independently certified to the highest European standards
- FDA and LFGB approved
- BPA free
- Proudly designed in Australia
Dimensions: 21.2cm (wide) x 22cm (long) x 5.15cm (deep)
Capacity: 1500 ml
- Before first use, wash the product in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
- After each use, wash the product in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly to remove any soap residue.
- Use a mild detergent, avoiding anything overly fragrant.
- Avoid using abrasive sponges or harsh cleaning agents, as they can damage the product.
- Avoid contact with sharp knives or objects.
- Certain foods and liquids can stain silicone products, such as tomato-based sauces or brightly coloured juices. To prevent staining, we recommend cleaning promptly after use.
- To remove any stains or discolouration, mix a small amount of baking soda with warm water to create a paste, apply it to the stained area, and let it sit for a few hours before rinsing it off. Direct sunlight can also help lift any discolouration from silicone.
- Our 100% silicone products are microwave, oven and airfryer safe in temperatures up to 230ºC.
- Do not put stainless steel components in the microwave, oven or airfryer.
- Do not put reusable plastic icy pole sticks in the microwave, oven or airfryer.
- Our silicone products are freezer-safe to -40ºC, but it's important to ensure that the product is completely dry before placing it in the freezer.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes by allowing the product to cool down before placing it in the freezer.
- To prevent freezer burn, we recommend transferring frozen food or liquid to an air-tight container or freezer bag.
- When transferring the food or liquid, be sure to label the container or bag with the date of freezing, so you can keep track of how long it has been stored. We recommend using the frozen food or liquid within 3 months to ensure the best quality.
- Store your We Might Be Tiny product in a cool, dry place. Do not store it in direct sunlight or near a heat source, as this can damage the product.
- Avoid storing silicone products with plastic to avoid any absorption of smells. Silicone is a non-porous material that does not absorb smells, but plastic products can absorb smells from other foods and liquids stored in them. Storing silicone products alongside plastic products can result in the silicone product taking on an unpleasant odour.
- Always use products with adult supervision.
- Avoid sharp knives with silicone products.
- Before each use, inspect the product. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Always check food temperature before feeding. Hot food may cause burns. Heating in a microwave may produce localised high temperatures. Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before serving.
- Keep all components not in use out of reach of children.